Terms and conditions Dupont Plexiline
This website is property of Dupont Plexiline.
't Hoge 98 - 8500 Kortrijk - Belgium
Phone number: +32 (0) 56 20 32 09
Availability: Monday till Friday from 9:00am till 6:30pm, Saturday from 9:00am till 6:00pm, closed on Sunday.
Email address: email@example.com
Entreprise number: VAT BE 0425.223.551
IBAN BE36 671 975 888 981
The Terms and Conditions as described below apply to each product offered on the Dupont NV Web shop and to all deliveries. Each order implies the sales conditions are accepted. Only Belgian Law applies to the terms and conditions of Dupont Plexiline.
The consumer has the right to inform the seller that he renounces the purchase, without having to pay a fine and without having to give a reason within 14 working days starting from the day following the delivery or from the time of closing a service agreement.
Purchase and Payment
- The agreement between Dupont Plexiline and you as purchaser comes into effect after you have accepted and met the terms and conditions laid down by Dupont Plexiline. The lack of a traditional signature does not affect the obligatory character of the offer and its acceptation.
- Dupont Plexiline has the right to refuse an order or to subject it to extra conditions, for instance for huge orders, orders placed by minors, when the order procedures have not been completely executed or when previous orders have caused problems.
- Dupont Plexiline will always confirm the order by e-mail. As long as a confirmation e-mail has not been received by the customer, the order is not valid.
- Dupont Plexiline is exclusively selling goods to companies, organisations and natural persons holding a valid VAT or enterprise number.
- Payment of products purchased at Dupont Plexiline will take place on an invoicing basis. The payment should be done within 7 calendar days after the invoice date. For new customers we ask with the first order a payment in advance based on a pro-forma invoice.
- The seller remains owner of all goods until full payment has been made.
- In the event of overdue payment Dupont Plexiline is authorized to dissolve the contract with immediate effect or to suspend any (further) delivery until you have fulfilled your payment obligations in full.
- The General conditions and the confirmation mails are always stated in the language of the website.
Supply and Delivery times
- The delivery dates given by Dupont Plexiline are always approximate and may never be regarded as mandatory.
- The latest delivery date is 30 days after the receipt of the order
- In the case of temporary unavailability of a product, we will clearly indicate when it will be available again.
- As soon as the ordered goods have been delivered at the delivery address, the risk concerning these products is the purchaser’s responsibility.
- Upon deliveries abroad different conditions may apply.
- Dupont Plexiline provides in all countries which are members of the European Economic Area and in the United Kingdom.
- Deliveries are made exclusively through a courier service, unless, previous to the agreement, another way of delivery was agreed upon.
- Shipping costs are communicated to you previous to the confirmation of your purchase. In case shipping costs cannot be calculated automatically this will be noted and/or an indication of the shipping costs will be given.
- We provide as accurately as possible information, images, oral information, price quotes etc. concerning the goods offered and the main characteristics of the goods given by phone or e-mail. Dupont Plexiline does not accept responsibility for advice it has provided, printing errors on the website or technical information provided by suppliers or manufacturers.
- The products offered by Dupont Plexiline comply with legal standards and can be sold online.
- Possibly Dupont Plexiline includes in its website links to other sites that could be interesting or informative for the visitor. These links are of an exclusively informative nature. Dupont Plexiline is not responsible for the contents of these sites, nor for its use.
Time of reflection (approval period) and returns
- For all products purchased at Dupont Plexiline and in accordance with the Belgian law on Trade Practices and Consumer Information and Protection of April 12, 2010 you have a reflection time of 14 calendar days.
This period starts as soon as you or someone assigned by you has received the goods. During this reflection period we expect you to handle the goods and the package material carefully. The right to cancel the purchase is not possible when the product and the package material are no longer original, complete, undamaged and unused.
- When you want to cancel the purchase, you must inform us within 14 calendar days following the day of delivery of the goods in writing by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Cancelling the purchase is not subject to any fines and a reason must not be given.
- The goods must be returned undamaged, unused and unopened (in their original packaging) at the very latest 5 days after having informed the seller by mail (see above). The shipping date is the control date. All documentation, certificates of guarantee and packing materials must be added to the return shipment, as well as the number of your bank account. The purchaser pays the shipping costs of the returned goods. Unstamped or insufficiently franked shipments are always refused and will be sent back to the purchaser. Dupont Plexiline may refuse returned goods if the original packaging has been opened of when goods are damaged by the purchaser.
- Dupont Plexiline returns the complete amount of the purchase, including shipping costs, within 30 days after the goods have been received. If goods have not been returned in accordance with the conditions of the right to cancel, the amount of the purchase including the shipping costs, will not or not completely be returned. The product, in this case, remains your property. On your demand the goods can be sent back to you on the condition of payment of the shipping costs.
- Exceptions on the conditions stated here:
- When a product was made or changed especially for you the right to cancel the purchase within 7 calendar days does not apply.
- This also applies to perishables, cds, DVDs, software, cd-roms or other similar products of which the seal has been broken or the packaging opened.
- Repayment is not possible when a product has been worn or is damaged in any other way.
- Goods must be returned to the following address: Dupont Plexiline - 't Hoge 98 - 8500 Kortrijk.
Conditions of warranty
- Dupont Plexiline applies the official conditions of warranty as stated by its suppliers.
- Dealing with warranty will always be the responsibility of Dupont Plexiline except for the shipping costs the consumer has made to return us the product.
- You are obliged to control the goods thoroughly immediately after receiving them. You have to control whether the goods are conform to the agreement:
- Have the correct goods been delivered?
- Do the delivered goods comply with the agreed quality specifications, or – if no specifications were made – to the standards that can be expected for normal use?
- When a clear, manifest defect or fault is found you must report this to Dupont Plexiline within 7 working days after delivery.
- A hidden fault must be reported within 2 working days after discovering it, in writing by e-mail to Dupont Plexiline. This must happen at the latest 2 months after delivery of the products.
- The costs for returning the goods that do not comply with the description of the offer will be at charge of Dupont Plexiline.
Circumstances beyond our control (force majeure)
- These are all external causes, anticipated or not, and on which Dupont Plexiline cannot exert any influence, yet which make it impossible for Dupont Plexiline to meet its commitments.
- Dupont Plexiline has the right to appeal to ‘Force majeure’ if the circumstances that make it impossible to meet its commitments occur after Dupont Plexiline should have met its commitments.
- In such a situation delivery and other obligations of Dupont Plexiline are cancelled. If the period in which Dupont Plexiline cannot comply with the commitments due to circumstances beyond control is longer than 8 weeks, both parties can undo the agreement, without any obligation of compensation.
- Before settling the bill you are notified of the price of the goods. All prices are in euro and include VAT, Recupel, BEBAT and Reprobel. Shipment costs are mentioned separately.
- Agreeing a price with the customer does not omit the right Dupont Plexiline to raise the price.
- Offers are valid as long as the goods are in stock.
- If a price is raised after the agreement was made, you can cancel the agreement, independently from the percentage of the raise.
- A personal offer has a validity of 2 weeks, unless another period has been stated on the offer
Rights of intellectual ownership
- The contents of this site, including brands, logos, drawings, data, names of products or companies, texts, images etc. are protected by intellectual rights and belong to Dupont Plexiline or third parties who own the rights.
Questions & complaints
- Complaints and disputes must be reported within 7 days after delivery. If a complaint is accepted our liability is limited to exchanging the goods. The liability of the seller is limited to the actual amount paid for the order.
- Dupont Plexiline will deal with questions or complaints within the reasonable period of 7 calendar days.
- Exclusively Belgian Law applies on all offers and agreements, without giving effect to any principles of law.
- All disagreements in connection with or resulting from offers of Dupont Plexiline or from any agreement concluded with Dupont Plexiline, shall be filed only before the authorized Court of Justice of Kortrijk, unless an imperative statutory provision indicates another jurisdiction as authorized
Limitation of liability
The information on the website has got a general character. It has not been adapted to personal or specific circumstances and therefore cannot be considered as personal, professional or legal advice to the user.
Dupont Plexiline makes every possible effort to provide complete, correct, accurate and up-to-date information. In spite of these efforts inaccuracies can occur in the information. provided. If the information is inaccurate or if part of the information is unavailable on or via the website, Dupont Plexiline will make every effort to rectify this as soon as possible.
However, Dupont Plexiline cannot be held liable for direct or indirect damage caused by using the information on this site. Should you notice errors in the information provided by the website you can contact the site administrator.
The content of this site (including the links) can at any time be adapted, changed or completed without warning or notification. Dupont Plexiline cannot guarantee the good operation of the site and cannot be held responsible for a bad operation, temporarily unavailability of the site, or for any damage caused, whether direct or indirect, which may arise from access to or the use of the website
Dupont Plexiline can never be held responsible directly or indirectly for damage caused by the use of this site or other sites, especially as a consequence of links or hyperlinks, including, without restriction, all loss, interruption of work, damage to programs and other computer system data, machinery programs or other of the user.
The website can contain hyperlinks to sites or pages of third parties or refer to these indirectly. Putting the links to these sites or pages does not imply any approval of their contents.
Dupont Plexiline clearly states it has got no control over the content or other characteristics of these sites and can never be held responsible for the content or the characteristics of them, nor for any damage caused by using them.
Processing Personal Data