Dupont Plexiline handles your personal data with great care. Safeguarding the reliability, safety and integrity of the data we collect is our priority. We only use your data in accordance with the Privacy Act and other relevant current legal regulations.
We are protecting your privacy in the following ways:
- Your data will be saved securely in a no publicly available database.
- Your transaction data will be sent by internet in an encrypted form so eavesdroppers will have no possibility to access to it.
- Being a customer you just will receive selected promotional emails concerning the Dupont NV offers. If you do not wish to receive any longer the messages from Dupont Plexiline, you can unsubscribe at any time by simply clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the mails or by sending an email to email@example.com. We will immediately stop sending you e-mails or newsletters.
- If you have given us your phone number our company will only contact you by phone if it is necessary to inform you about the questions or orders you have put.
- If you have communicated us your mobile through the web, you just will receive text messages (SMS/MMS/or such) of our company if it is necessary to inform you about the questions or orders you have put.
- If you communicate us your e-mail address via the web, you will only receive e-mails from our company if this is necessary to inform you about questions or orders you have requested.
On the forms on our website we clearly state which fields are obligatory and which ones are optional to be completed. Without your permission we will never use your data to contact you for any other purpose.
If you place an order with Dupont Plexiline we may ask you following data:
- Your name, address and Phone number. We use these details to correctly deal with the delivery of your product.
- Your email address, so that we can keep you informed concerning your order.
- Your company name and VAT number. We use these data to create your account in our database and to give you access to our website.
In case of errors in address, billing data or other personal data, Dupont Plexiline cannot be held responsible for the impossibility to fulfill his obligations (f.e. delivery or notice). You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password linked to your user’s profile. When you are under 18 the website can only be used if a parent or guardian has given his consent.
Our company is entitled to use consumer information for new purposes, not yet mentioned in our privacy-policy. If so, we will contact you before using your data for these new purposes to inform you of the changes to our rules for the protection of personal data and you will have the option of refusing to participate.
Who is treating the personal data:
Pluim 5 - 8550 Zwevegem - Belgium
VAT-number: BE 0425 223 551
Phone number: 00 32 (0)56 20 32 09
We use a so-called cookie to be able to store your shopping cart. These cookies are only saved within one session – as soon as you close your browser, it is removed. Just like any other web shop we also use a cookie to keep information about which pages are visited and how intensively parts of Dupont Plexiline Web shop are used. It is helping us to adapt the site to your wishes. We expressly do not use these data to create a profile of our visitors.
Right of inspection, deletion or modification of your personal data
You want to consult your personal data? Or do you want Dupont Plexiline to modify of delete your personal data in our system? Please send your request via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your application will be processed within 30 calendar days.
Dupont Plexiline always processes your personal data fairly and lawfully. This means:
- Personal data will only be processed in accordance with the described and justified purposes of the Privacy Act.
- Personal data will solely be processed insofar as this is necessary, relevant and not excessive.
- Personal data are only stored for as long as necessary for the realization of the described and justified purposes in this Privacy Act.
Dupont Plexiline has implemented the security measures necessary to protect against the loss, illegitimate use or unauthorized changes to personal information received on our site.
If this occurs, Dupont Plexiline will immediately take every possible measure to limit the damages to a minimum.
This web site contains links to other sites that are not a part of Dupont Plexiline and so we are not liable for the way these other internet sites are dealing with the privacy of their visitors.
If you have any question regarding the use of your date or the security of this website, please contact us through the contact form of this website.
Possibility to lodge a complaint
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent Data Protection Authority (Drukpersstraat 35, 1000 Brussels – email@example.com)